Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!




Hope everyone had a wonderful easter holiday! We had a nice, relaxing day here in Michigan with just the 3 of us. We started off the day with Kendall discovering her easter basket. She loved the eggs with candy in them- she shook every one of them hoping that they all had something in it. We then went to church with our neighbors. I know to our southern friends her "easter" dress doesn't like quite springy enough, but do you see the snow outside. We had to improvise and pull out a spring-colored dress! Oh well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Tipton said...

Hello my dear friend! I got in contact with Trisha on myspace and she gave me your site. You're a Mommy! Your sweet Kendall is precious. And twins, WOW! Your family is beautiful and it is great to see your pictures. My email is tommyandmarytipton@comcast.net send me your information.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Laurie R. said...

I love the shades, Kendall! And you look absolutely lovely in your little Easter dress. :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home